Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ian update

Well, I barely got Ian's first post typed and Dr. Clay came out to talk to me. Ian's surgery was just over an hour and it went well. Dr. Clay was able to do what he needed to and he's happy with the outcome. Of course he was the last time too....Ian has casts on his arms including his thumbs this time as he got them off the last time. They are to prevent him from putting anything into his mouth. I can't even comprehend the amount of pain this little man is going to be in when he wakes up. I can guarantee I'll be crying right along with him.

1 comments:

junglemama said...

Wow-- I hope little Ian is okay. I just read your email-- thanks. You are one amazing lady. I will be thinking of you guys throughout the day and I will say little prayers as I remember to.